Sermon 18 November 2012
1. As believers we should live as light in the darkness
– Ephesians 2:10
– For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God
hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
– (actions that touches the world – good works)
– by implication innocent and holy
– truth = God’s word
2. Proving what is acceptable to the Lord
– approve through your actions what God finds well-pleasing
– Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
3. Don’t be partakers
– unfruitful works of darkness
– Reprove them