- The attitude of self-focus is a product of the poverty mentality.
- When you think everyone is out to get me, your attitude will let you go into survival mode.
- When you go into survival mode, you do all the wrong things with your money and possessions, even your relationships. You use all those things, or shoud I rather say “abuse”, these things to keep your from getting hurt. Thereby you cause harm.
- You start spending your resources to make yourself safe, and the bible says that people will do that but real safety is found in Christ.
- You realize that stuff will go wrong, but because you are in Christ, you have everything you need to not only survive, but rule.
Blaze Team Ministries | Breaking the poverty Mindset 2 of 10