- From the fruit of man’s mouth his stomach is satisfied
- Pro 18:20-24
- In proverbs we all know that the Bible is clear that your words produce fruit. It took me a long time to realize that my stomach (desire) will be filled by the words I speak.
- This litterally means that what I say will meet my desire. Thus, if I speak about how bad things is around me…. I will have it.
- We encountered a term “sucky wife”. Simply explained…. If I talk about my sucky wife, my life will be filled with a sucky wife.
- Stop speaking what you see infront of you, and start speaking what you believe God whants you to have. Speak what you believe God has promised you and you will eat His promises!
- John 7:38
Blaze Team Ministries | Breaking the poverty Mindset 7 of 10