Leaders Training Timing – 11 April
- The easiest part of Christianity is being a believer. To believe that He loves you?
- Being a disciple means to respond to that love.
- Jesus asked Peter, not if he understood that he was loved, but if he loved God/Jesus.
- Jesus raised the bar between normal believers and disciples. Believers just believed that He was. Jesus made a qualification to who was disciples.
- Disciple were his level 1 of leadership.
- Over and over again, Jesus focuses on whether or not disciples responded to their love for God…….. Obey his commands………
Look at this description
The Cost of Discipleship
Now great crowds accompanied him, and he turned and said to them, “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple. For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.’ Or what king, going out to encounter another king in war, will not sit down first and deliberate whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? And if not, while the other is yet a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks for terms of peace. So therefore, any one of you who does not renounce all that he has cannot be my disciple.
- Count the cost?
- To love God = feed my sheep, make disciples
- We want to push you to this level by giving you the opertunity to be a disciple
- 4 laws of christian life
- 4 CTN to start the foundation
- Practical ministry through servanthood
- Ignition of gifts
- Establish authority