Everything on earth is recorded.
It remains as a testimony of our lives. The fascinating thing is Testimony of your life, of each of our lives depends on the one who will testify of it!
At funerals we have preachers to testify about lives. Loved ones testify. We never really see enemies testify about their lives.
Who will Testify about your life?
- The blood – the blood that was spilt for you by Christ. How will the blood testify about what you received?
- The water – At your baptism you confirm your descision to follow christ. What will the water testify about your life?
- The Spirit – Your spirit was made alive by Christ and the Holy spirit whom is always with you will testify about the unseen
1 John 5:2 – By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
- Money will not testify!
- Mother will not testify
- Teachers will not testify
- Darkness will not testify
It does not matter what your brother has done. It matters what you do.